Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Been A While

Yeah, yeah – so it’s been a while.  I’m a slacker, what can I say?!?  In fact, it’s quite the opposite.  Who knew how much work it is working full-time and being a full-time parent?  Not I.  I get home from work and all I want to do is love on my sweet boy and make up for the time I’ve missed.  And so I do.  Unfortunately, that doesn’t get my house cleaned or laundry done and it certainly doesn’t get a Blog written. 

A few nights ago, after Keller had gone to bed, I cleaned my bathroom vanity and let me tell you, the sense of accomplishment I felt, you’d have thought I ran a marathon or parallel parked my car or something (I’ve never done either one and likely never will).  Nevermind that the floor and the toilet and the tub were all still in need of a cleaning.  That vanity was clean, damn it and it felt good!  This is what my life has become…excitement over a clean vanity.  I may have a dirty house, but I also have a very, very loved little boy and that’s WAY more important.  I’ll provide an update soon.  In the meantime, here's a pic of my little lovebug.


No comments:

Post a Comment