Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I'm Baaaack....


Yep, that’s right, I’m back.  I’ve been on a bit of a blogging hiatus.  I spent the last year in the African jungle studying the eating habits of aye-aye’s.  Okay, that’s a lie.  I spent the last year cussing at my janky computer that refused to let me on my blog.  It’s not safe, it said.  You shouldn’t be blogging, it said.  You want to beat the shit out of me with a hammer, it said.  And it was right.
So we finally got a new computer.  And it’s amazing.  All fancy and shiny and touch-screeny.  So I can blog again.  When I have time.  Which is never.  So, I’ll probably blog a couple times and then check back in in another year and have some other excuse.   Like our ice maker broke so I had to spend time making ice by hand (true story).

In case you were wondering, the aye-aye is a real animal…look it up.  It looks shocked and surprised in all pictures.  Like it’s just screaming “AAAHHH!  WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?  GTFO!!!”  Seriously…that’s what I think of when I see the pictures.
Alright that's enough for now.  I gotta go make ice. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment